It is our intention to ensure this website offers maximum accessibility to all its users. Accessibility features include
- For those screen reader and non-mouse users, you have the option to skip straight to the content.
- The site has been created with a combination of XHTML and CSS.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images are either relegated to the CSS document or have a null ALT attribute.
- All pages have valid HTML.
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. Where this has proved impossible the title tag has been used to expand on their meaning.
We hope that you’re enjoying using the features of this website and are not experiencing any problems. However, if you do have difficulty viewing the site, there are some things you can do to make it easier.
You can change the settings of your browser to better suit your needs and use specially provided keyboard shortcuts in case you find it hard to use a mouse.