Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting LinkQuid.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
‘We’ / ‘Us’ means LinkQuid IOM Limited, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man under company number 134932C and having its registered office situated at Third Floor, Goldie House, Goldie Terrace, Isle of Man , IM1 1EB.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and basic information about the company you represent as detailed in our contact us form.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: (i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device information; (ii) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, device information and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us – We will use this information: (i) to provide you with the information that you request from us; (ii) to provide you with information about other services we may offer in the future that are similar to those that you have already enquired about, and (iii) ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you – We will use this information: (i) to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; (ii) to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; (iii) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; (iv) as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;(v) to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; (vi) to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about the proposed services that may interest you or them;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners (including banking partners and banking intermediaries), suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if LinkQuid IOM Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to Governmental departments, regulatory bodies, the police/law enforcement agencies or to a court of law. This would only be done for lawful purposes or, for example to assist in the prevention of a crime;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers, at a destination within the European Economic Area (”EEA”) and processed by staff operating within the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act (DPA). Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The information you provided will be managed as required by Data Protection law. You have the right to:
- Receive a copy of the information We hold about you
- Request your information be changed if you believe it was not correct at the time you provided it
- Request that your information be deleted if you believe We are processing it for longer than is necessary
To make use these rights or have any concerns about our professing of your information then please contact our Data Protection Officer:
The Data Protection Officer
LinkQuid IOM Limited
Isle of Man
You also have the right to contact the Data Protection Regulator about any concerns you may have about the use of your information. They can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Information Commissioner’s Office
P.O. Box 69,
Isle of Man,
Telephone: +44 (0)1624 693260