You must provide a valid personal email address when you register with Us and again for each application you submit.
If you supply an incorrect email address then you will not receive messages sent by Us in connection with your account, nor will you receive messages sent in relation to an application by the recruiter. We do not guarantee reliability of email communications and you should check the status of any application on our website or with the employer if you are concerned.
Passwords should be kept in a secure environment and not shared. Any suspected breaches of security should be reported to our helpdesk (help@LinkQuid.com) immediately.
Your data will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, (DPA), Data Protection (Application of the GDPR) Order 2018 (GDPR Order), Adapted text of the EU GDPR in the Annex to the GDPR Order (Applied GDPR) Data Protection (Application of the LED) Order 2018 (LED Order), The GDPR and LED Implementing Regulations 2018 (Implementing Regulations and all other applicable laws and regulations relating to Processing of Personal Data and privacy, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice issued by the Isle of Man Information Commissioner.
LinkQuid IOM Limited is the owner or licensee of the intellectual property rights in our website and the material published there on. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print and download extracts from our website for personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics are modified in any way.
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text; and
- no copyright and trademark notices are removed.
And you agree not to:
- use our website for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written agreement; or
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any of the content on our website except as permitted above.
We are not liable or responsible for any third-party content on our website.
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third-party sites or resources.
The material contained on our website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check, in respect of any information on our website and use your own judgement before taking any action on the basis of information provided on our website. Unless expressly stated in writing, to us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials on our website.
We are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on our website or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users or advertisers) that take place using or facilitated by our website; or